Caribbean Health Foods Ltd. formerly known as College Health Foods was established on the campus of the University of the Southern Caribbean (formerly CUC) in 1987. Lodged in the scenic Maracas valley, with stunning natural beauty in the mountainous surroundings, this company was founded on one mission- to manufacture healthy alternatives during a time when healthy lifestyles was emerging in the Caribbean region.
We are part of a network of more than thirteen (13) branches with the Inter-American Health Food Company, with headquarters in Miami, Florida. With a workforce close to one hundred and fifty workers which include student labour, our products range from frozen soya patties, whole grain cereals and cookies, dehydrated soya, soya milk and a wide range of wholesome bread. Our products are healthy and nutritious and our quality has placed us at the leaders in Health foods within the Caribbean.
“Caribbean Health Foods Limited an Institution that improves the physical and spiritual lives of our stakeholders, promotes good health and well being through education,
provides quality products and services throughout the international community..”
"To be the preferred Health Foods Company, locally and internationally, through the provision of quality products and excellent service."
Other things to know about us:
- We carefully evaluate each and every product we sell.
- We feature foods that are free of artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, sweeteners, and hydrogenated fats.
- We are passionate about great tasting food and the pleasure of sharing it with others.
- We are committed to foods that are fresh, wholesome and safe to eat.
- We provide food and nutritional products that support health and well-being.
- We share information than can help you make a healthy decision
In addition to manufacturing, we distribute directly to our customers locally and our export customers are regionally in islands and countries such as Antigua, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and Suriname.